[OS X TeX] Recent problem with fonts

Jacques André jacques.andre35 at orange.fr
Thu Jan 8 16:42:37 EST 2009

I have a LaTeX program that runs well. Since a couple of weeks, I get
a strange error: when runing this latex file through TeXshop, the
preview window is set with a font like Helvetica although I use
Fourier. No messages in the TeXShop console about that.
If a run the .pdf file through Acrobat, it is right. Aperçu gives a
substitute font, like the TeXshop console.

I just discover that the log console gives error messages, like:

8/01/09 22:25:04 [0x0-0x33033].TeXShop[489] Thu Jan  8 22:25:04
Fertel.home TeXShop[489] <Error>: ATSFontFindFromContainer failed:
count = 2.

It seems it is a problem with fonts...
Does someone know this message and could say where to go to get more
information ?

Thanks...

--
Jacques ANDRÉ