[OS X TeX] BibDesk and iWork '09 (Pages)

Thu Jan 15 19:41:40 EST 2009

On 15.01.2009, at 23:57, Juergen Fenn wrote:

> Friedrich Vosberg schrieb:
>> Thanks for the link. I've did not tested it. But your quick
>> response is
>> all my thanks worth. Kind regards, Friedrich
>>
>> On 15.01.2009, at 22.31, Simon Spiegel wrote:
>
>>> There you go: http://jhh.med.virginia.edu/main/CiteInPages
>
> Now, *has* somebody tested this?
>
> I can't because I havent got any iWork and quite probably never will
> have. But I gather there are folks out there who may be interested.
> Frustration with Apple's closed-source solutions has been growing
> lately...
>
> <http://community.muohio.edu/blogs/darcusb/archives/2009/01/09/
> apple-adds-endnote-only-citation-support-to-pages>
>
> Jürgen.

I haven't tested it but CiteInPages has been around for some time and
James Harrison is maintaining and developing his script in
coordination with the BibDesk developers. He is also a regular on the
BibDesk mailing list and I can not remember having ever heard about
anybody complaining about CiteInPages not working on that list.

Alex