[OS X TeX] Changing TeXShop Matrix Panel size

Rolf Schmolling rolf.schmolling at alumni.TU-Berlin.de
Wed Jan 21 15:27:22 EST 2009

Hi Herb,

thanks a bunch, I just noticed that I DO have the column macros in
TeXShop (Makros->Column macros ->)

stupid me.

I do use some stuff you made (autocomplete-list was from you as well,
wasn't it?)

Greetings,

Rolf

Am 21.01.2009 um 20:29 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> On Jan 21, 2009, at 12:25 PM, Rolf Schmolling wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> since – for me – copy and paste into the matrix-panel in TeXShop
>> has stopped working I wonder if you could share those macros with
>> us? Writing tables is a pain and I get mistakes all the time…
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Rolf
>

> Howdy,
>
> The Column Macros were written by Will Robertson quite a while ago.
> I've attached a text file that has them. You can copy ad paste them
> into the Macro Editor in TeXShop.
>
> <Column Macros.zip>
>

> Quite a while ago I put together a bunch of stuff for TeXShop. Some
> of it needs updating for Leopard so I can't guarantee all the
> Applescript Macros will work properly. You can grab the stuff as
> TeXShopKit.zip from <http://homepage.mac.com/herbs2>. Let me know
> what doesn't work but I'm no Applescript guru; I admit to highly
> disliking it because it lacks structure.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)

> TeX FAQ: http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq
> List Reminders and Etiquette: http://email.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/

Rolf Schmolling M.A. Historian, Rolf.Schmolling at Alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
http://rolf_schmolling.macbay.de/