[OS X TeX] pushdown automata?

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 15:35:58 EST 2009

On Jan 21, 2009, at 1:46 PM, Roussanka Loukanova wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 19 Jan 2009, Alain Schremmer wrote:
> [...]
>> And the winner is?
>
> Without any claims for placement in the competition, here are two
> more options:
>
> - gastex.sty
> /usr/local$ find . -name 'gastex.sty'
> ./texlive/2008/texmf-dist/tex/latex/gastex/gastex.sty
>
> <http://www.lsv.ens-cachan.fr/~gastin/gastex/gastex.html>
>
> While I have used only the plain GasTeX, there is JasTeX, which is
> a graphical interface for GasTeX in Java (linked from the website
> of GaSTeX).

 From the above site:

"gastex does not work with pdflatex since it produces postscript code
which cannot be interpreted by a pdf viewer.
Solution: Use latex and then ps2pdf.
I don't know whether it is possible to translate my postscript code
into pdf code. The problem is that I'm using postscript to make some
computations and not only to draw the picture. I would appreciate the
help of a pdf guru on this."

Regards
--schremmer