[OS X TeX] Re: Macintouch report on TeX versus Word

david craig dac at panix.com
Sat Jan 24 16:01:26 EST 2009

> It certainly should have been mentioned even if 100 years might be
> asking a bit much.

If 100 years is asking too much then we are all in BIG trouble.

Print everything!   [?!]

> You are alluding to something I don't know: is the output of, say, LyX
> not quite TeX?

I know squat about Lyx.  I was just reacting to a comment someone else
made about Lyx's file format being some kind of xml.  I'm actually ok
with that so long as it's not Microsoft-Word type xml.  What matters is
that it's human readable, that the information is reasonably easily to
extract.

David Craig

<http://www.panix.com/~dac/>