[OS X TeX] (no subject)

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 11:23:40 EST 2009

One of the items in the thread "List of feature requests on this
list" is

R1—Ability to split the PDF preview window like you can split the
source window.

Being currently engaged in heavy-duty editing to ensure consistency
across and among rather long files, I have just realized that what
would make my life somewhat easier would be, rather than or perhaps
in addition to a split source window, to have many, possibly split,
source windows to give me access to other places in the source.

And nirvana would be having many, possibly split, preview windows of
the corresponding pdf.

I was wondering whether I am the only one to miss such features or if
they might be added to the above mentioned list.

Regards
--schremmer

P. S. Although this is of course something the unmentionable does, I
am in no danger of recanting, will bite the bullet and will stick
with TeXShop.