[OS X TeX] Split PDF view

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at me.com
Sun Jan 25 14:32:32 EST 2009

Drawing the pdf file of a typeset tex file  to the TeXShop icon will
open that pdf file separately in TS such that pdf preview as well as
the separate pdf file will be opened by TS.

Syncronizing pdf -> source works for both pdf windows, and source ->
pdf only for the preview window.

Thus three pdf windows of a typeset tex file can be opened - one by
Preview - and two will be enabled for syncronizing.

Claus