[OS X TeX] Suppressing console messages

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Mon Jan 26 00:44:48 EST 2009

On Jan 25, 2009, at 19:49 , Warren Nagourney wrote:
> Does anyone know how to ensure that console messages from TexShop
> (2.18 in OS X 10.5.6) only appear when there is an error? Checking
> the box in the preferences doesn't do anything.

Do you mean that the console window pops up even if there is no error,
regardless of the state of the "Show Console" setting?

In the past, it seemed to pop up whenever there was ether an error or
a warning, but with the current version, on Mac OS X (10.5.6), it
seems to work as I'd like (no Console window unless an error occurs).

What versions (Mac OS X, TeXShop) are you using, and which TeX
installation?

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large
Institute for the Enhancement of the Director's Income