[OS X TeX] First tries with PSTricks

Christopher Allen Christopher.T.Allen.95 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Thu Jan 29 14:08:30 EST 2009

An alternative to switching to switching out of pdftex is to use
pdftricks to convert things for you. Personally, I prefer the dvips+gs
suggestion you were given earlier, and even more now that I got my
hands on Pixen to make sure all my images are .eps formatted.

I'd like to add a quick separate suggestion. Using

\usepackage{pst-all}

in your preamble is a good way to go. That will save you having to
remember which packages associated with pstricks accomplish which
parts of it. Sure, there's a little bloat when loading things, but I
don't find it causes a significant problem.

Chris