[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.20

Peter Pagin peter.pagin at philosophy.su.se
Fri Jan 30 10:28:49 EST 2009

Hi,
I'd like to join in with the expression of appreciation of the new
feature of line numbers in TexShop, and of the application itself,
which I have used with great pleasure for more than four years.

Let me add two things. The first is a report of a possible bug. When
turning on 'Show Ruler' to change the line spacing in the source
window, one effect was that line numbers and ruler could not be turned
on or off independently for that window. The coupling of the two
features disappeared after restarting TexShop.

The second is a feature request. It would sometimes be good to be able
to display invisible characters, e.g. when a control character has
sneaked in because of pasting from another application and causes an
encoding error.

Anyway, thanks again for a great application.

Best,
Peter

Peter Pagin
Professor
Department of Philosophy, Stockholm University
106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
tel: +46-8-162813, fax: +46-8-152226
email: peter.pagin at philosophy.su.se
http://people.su.se/~ppagin/pagineng.htm