[OS X TeX] problem with latexit (blank output, no error)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Jul 1 13:38:20 EDT 2009

Am 01.07.2009 um 19:27 schrieb Leonardo Gualtieri:

>> In the preferences (first tab) you can set a non-white background
>> for the PDF preview?
>
> I just tried: nothing happens; if I set green bckg and close and open
> latexit, there is a green bckg only at the beginning: if I type
> some formula
> and execute latexit, there is no formula and the usual grey bckg.

Does the library of formulae set show your background? Do you see
there your formulae?

What you describe looks like some bug. The bug can be inside
LaTeXiT's preferences. You could rename that file (~/Library/
Preferences/fr.club.ktd.LaTeXiT.plist) to save it and put it out of
the way… And you'll have to fill in settings again!

--
Greetings

   Pete

The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget
cuts.