[OS X TeX] Chicago Manual of Style

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 3 10:56:40 EDT 2009

	I am eminently familiar with the vagaries of Chicago, as my field is
pretty much a Chicago field.

	McBride is pretty good, but it's not fabulous on URLs or DOIs. I have
a modified/home-cooked version of mcbride.bst (which has some other
slight departures from CMS 15) that I can post if people would like.

Best,
-Nathan
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
When you have to stay eight years away from California, you live in a
perpetual state of homesickness.
         - Ronald Reagan

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.  Aloud.
         -Coco Chanel