[OS X TeX] Excel tables to LaTeX - new script

David Derbes loki at uchicago.edu
Wed Jul 15 11:35:18 EDT 2009

I want to express publicly my thanks to the original author of the
Ruby script xl2latex.rb, Tom Counsell. I have used this marvelous
little program a few dozen times, and it has saved me a lot of work
and retyping. It's pretty easy to transcribe a few numbers if you
retype by hand, and even if you cut and paste, it takes a while to get
the formatting right. Tom's Ruby program avoids all that hassle.

I haven't had an occasion to try the new script, but I'm looking
forward to it.

David Derbes
U of Chicago Laboratory Schools