[OS X TeX] PDF viewer: List of embeded fonts in a pdf file

Jonathan Kew jonathan at jfkew.plus.com
Sat Jul 18 08:05:01 EDT 2009

On 17 Jul 2009, at 22:55, Leo wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I wonder if anyone knows of a pdf viewer that let users insepct the
> list
> of embedded fonts in a pdf file? I'd prefer something similar to
> preview, small and fast. Thank you in advance.

At 70MB, Preview.app is "small"?

I wouldn't have considered TeXworks particularly "small and fast", but
it's actually smaller than that. :) If you open a PDF with it, you can
use the Window/Show/Fonts menu to display the Fonts panel, which lists
the fonts used and whether or not they're embedded.

JK