[OS X TeX] pdfsync in adobe

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Jul 29 09:57:05 EDT 2009

Adobe Acrobat Pro 9 does it, if it is called by an Applescript to open
a pdf file, which may already be opened. In Acrobat preferences I
checked under Documents "Restore saved view....".

This open command can be the last in a sequence of typesetting commands.

If the preview_acrobat script in Flashmode/Applescript-modular is
changed to

-- Applescript
-- preview_acrobat
-- Claus Gerhardt
(*Enter the name of your version of Acrobat, if it is different from
'Adobe Acrobat Pro'.*)

on preview_acrobat(thePDF)

	tell application "Adobe Acrobat Pro"

		open thePDF
	end tell
end preview_acrobat

then the 'open pdf in Acrobat' button in Flashmode will do the job.

Claus