[OS X TeX] [OT] htlatex-question

Daniel Becker daniel.becker at uni-rostock.de
Mon Jun 1 07:08:24 EDT 2009

Hallo -

I know this is not a specific OS X question, but I don't know where to
ask ...

I am using htlatex for my website
http://www.wiwi.uni-rostock.de/~wsf8545/

The configuration file is here:
http://www.wiwi.uni-rostock.de/~wsf8545/website.cfg

What I would like to achieve is:

* No frames but separate pages for the sections and subsection with
meaningful names like www.url.de/research-data.html
* each separate page contains the navigation /ToC in a div, followed
by another div with the actual content of a page
* the navigation should be configured similar to the one I have in the
left frame.

Are there any examples for something like this? I studied the log-file
with all its help and also the manual etc. but can't figure it out...

Thanks for your help -

Daniel