[OS X TeX] Illustrator to printing shop via pdflatex

Daniel Becker daniel.becker at uni-rostock.de
Tue Jun 16 19:37:40 EDT 2009

Hallo André

use epspdfconversion:
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/epspdfconversion.html

\usepackage[GRAY,bbox=true,target=prepess]{epspdfconversion}

\includegraphics[width=0.8\textwidth]{myimage.eps}

myimage.eps will be converted "on-the-fly" with epspdf (NOT epstopdf).
And yes, the extension .eps is there on purpose, but you can also just
write {myimage}. See the docu for that annoying discussion.

Should work out-of-the-box with Mactex/texlive2008 (updated).

Best
Daniel