[OS X TeX] Re: Mini Toc

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 20:08:26 EDT 2009

I found out what I did last night: I inserted

		\tableofcontents

in the "control file" so the minitoc appeared, stayed after I removed
the \tableofcontents but then the minitoc never changed again no
matter what editing I did in the Chapter. Which is what I noticed today.

This behavior is a bit strange and, surely, there has to be a better
way.  However, I don't have a clue.

Still hopeful regards
--schremmer