[OS X TeX] Wrong latex getting used.

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Tue Mar 3 18:33:14 EST 2009

On  3 Mar, 2009, at 15:42, Alex Hamann wrote:

> On 03.03.2009, at 19:28, Rolf Turner wrote:
>
>> On 3/03/2009, at 4:11 PM, Michael Hanson wrote:
>>
>>> Having seen your response to Herb's attempt to try to ferret out
>>> some
>>> relevant facts of your LaTeX usage
>>
>> 	I found Prof. Schulz's reply facile and patronizing, and of
>> 	no help whatever.
>
> Here we go again... anyone else feeling reminded of a certain
> Rowland McDonnell as well?

No, it is no the same ---I can assure you: I've seen Prof. Turner's
mailing exchange in TeXhax for some time. Granted, he lost his temper
after long hours of battling with this issue, and he seems to be dry
and to the point, but it's not his style to be offensive.

I'm sure he really didn't mean it.

Best,

Axel