[OS X TeX] Re: List of feature requests on this list

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Mar 11 12:32:34 EDT 2009

Hello!

To debug possible errors either in CLS or in source files I create
test cases in which I watch the PDF output at 250 % or more
magnification. Even when I reduce the size of the paper to DIN A6
(297 × 420 pt or 115 × 148.5 mm² or 4.5" × 5.85", is there anything
smaller defined?) TeXShop does not keep its viewport when it reloads
the new version of the PDF output (since I mostly concentrate on the
actual source code I don't want to TeXShop's PDF viewer window be as
wide as my screen to stop it from being so fidgety). While the
vertical ruler stays still, the horizontal ruler returns to the left
edge. This is particularly bad in a situation where right to left
writing is used: I have to scroll the whole page width!

I'd like to see that both rulers stand still and keep the viewport
I've chosen – as it happen when one magnifies the PDF view.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Competition is the great erode of profits.