[OS X TeX] Missing $ inserted in a "variations" environment

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Mar 16 05:22:49 EDT 2009

Am 16.03.2009 um 02:52 schrieb Alain Schremmer:

> (But what I don't understand is how everyone except me seems to
> know when Dyballa is joking. :-))

I wasn't joking! I was "dead serious" when I wrote that tabular
material in TeX should not look like a heap of garbage. And it's an
insult wanting to debug this "material."

--
Greetings

   Pete

Computers are good at following instructions, but not at reading your
mind.
	- D. E. Knuth, The TeXbook, Addison-Wesley 1984, 1986, 1996, p. 9