[OS X TeX] Building TeXworks

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat May 9 10:54:53 EDT 2009

Am 09.05.2009 um 14:54 schrieb Simon Spiegel:

> ld: symbol(s) not found
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>
> I have hunspell installed with macports, but somehow there seems to
> be a problem.

Maybe you need to add to the environment variable LDFLAGS the value -
L/opt/local/lib – presuming that the library is installed there.
Maybe you also need to add -l<whatever the name of the library is
less its leading "lib" part> that the library file is found and can
get linked to the binary. (Have you already added -I/opt/local/
include that the C header files are found?)

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

Es geht nix über eine elektrische Klobürste!