[OS X TeX] Parts of equations dragged from TeXShop disappearing in Keynote?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon May 11 12:02:07 EDT 2009

Am 11.05.2009 um 02:00 schrieb david craig:

> Anyone else seen this?   A KeyNote problem?   A TeXShop problem?
> Ideas?

A TeX or LaTeX problem, using strange and bizarre character
encodings? To me this happened often enough when I inserted the PDF
contents as text (and \usepackage{cmap} cured this). And I think it's
exactly this, text, what TeXShop allows, as so many other PDF
viewers, while LaTeXiT gives you the fat picture. So I'd try next
adding a suitable CMAP for the bizarre TeX encodings.

--
Greetings

   Pete

$ sumascii BILL GATES
   B   I   L   L   G   A   T   E   S
  66+ 73+ 76+ 76+ 71+ 65+ 84+ 69+ 83 = 663

  and add 3 because he's Bill Gates the third.