[OS X TeX] A matter of degree (C or F)

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Thu May 28 12:08:17 EDT 2009

What is the command to get the "degree sign" as in


According to the Mac's Character Palette, Unicode: 00B0, UTF8: C2 B0

(Didn't find it in Companion 2ed)

Hopeful regards

More information about the MacOSX-TeX mailing list