[OS X TeX] Staggered vs stacked: TeXShop feature request?

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Oct 2 13:15:43 EDT 2009

On Oct 2, 2009, at 12:00 PM, Maxwell, Adam R wrote:

> On 10/02/09 09:30, "Alain Schremmer" <schremmer.alain at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Or it could be a clear case of featuritis.
>>
>> What does the people think? (While of course anybody can do whatever
>> they want, this is how *I* decide whether or not to add.)
>
> That's not featuritis...it's the way windows are supposed to be
> displayed,
> and it's referred to as "cascading" in Apple's documentation.

Howdy,

Don't really know what happens when you turn off `All windows start at
fixed position' in  TeXShop->Preferences->Source->Source Window
Position.

Cascading windows don't look so nice when you want to have both the
Source and Preview windows in side by side view.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)