[OS X TeX] funny behaviour of texshop help window

Doris Wagner doris.wagner at mac.com
Sun Oct 4 09:35:25 EDT 2009

hi list,

on my mac, when I open texshop help and apply cmd+ (for a larger
font), the help window displays in a larger font as wanted; but when I
apply cmd- for decreasing the font again, nothing happens (if there is
no other window open) or the font of the preview or editor becomes
smaller;

in addition, if I change from TeXShop to another application, the
TeXShop Help Window remains in front of (that is: still overlaps) the
window of the other app.

???
can anyone explain to me this funny behaviour?

tia
doris