[OS X TeX] diffps with Snow Leopard ?

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Oct 11 09:13:22 EDT 2009

On Oct 11, 2009, at 5:09 AM, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:

> Hi Axel, hi Jan, hi all,
>

> does anyone already has diffps successfully installed under Snow
> Leopard?
>

> Thanks,
> Steffen

Howdy,

I have one dated from summer '08 in ~/bin (?) but I have no idea where
it came from. given that it's in ~/bin I'd guess I put it there some
time ago. Haven't used it at all so I don't know if it actually works
and there is no man page that I know of. I just ran

~/bin/diffps -h

and got the help page which, at the bottom, says ``Created by Michael
Sternberg, 2001-2007. Use at your own risk.''

There was a short thread about it and Leopard at <http://www.tug.org/pipermail/macostex-archives/2008-April/034949.html
 > (and the previous, linked message) and you can download the script
at <http://homepage.mac.com/michael.g.sternberg/tex/index.html>.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)