[OS X TeX] Re: Professional translators at your services

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Mon Oct 12 23:54:34 EDT 2009

On Oct 12, 2009, at 11:39 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> On Oct 12, 2009, at 10:30 PM, Gary L. Gray wrote:
>

>> On Oct 12, 2009, at 7:02 PM, Bouchat Translation Unit wrote:
>

>>> Dear sir,
>>>
>>> I had your e-mail address on Internet and thought my services
>>> could be useful for your company or acquaintances.
>>
>> OK, now I need some help. This address:
>>
>> bouchat at manx.net
>>
>> is not subscribed to the list and yet this message got through.
>> Does someone know how this happened and how I can prevent it in the
>> future?
>
> I don't know if you have googled it but Bouchat Translation Unit Ltd
> seems legitimate. So, why not ask them?

Nevermind -- I figured it out. They did send it to the list, but it
bounced back to them since they are not subscribers. It turns out that
my email address is also in the cc field and rules I have set up in
Mail flagged their message as a message to the list.

Now back to our regular programming...

-- Gary