[OS X TeX] Re: rtf2latex2e on Snow Leopard

Maxwell, Adam R adam.maxwell at pnl.gov
Thu Oct 15 11:33:53 EDT 2009

On 10/15/09 01:44, "Peter Dyballa" <Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE> wrote:

> Am 15.10.2009 um 01:53 schrieb Alan T Litchfield:
>
>> If 'make' will not work then 'make install' will not work either.
>

> It's a message from make which is not true. Just retried it on Tiger
> PPC. At least the usage message is emitted.

Alan may have broken things by hacking the Makefile by hand or running
configure with that broken config.guess.  The instructions I posted for
building it work on 10.5 and 10.6, with a clean download of the source:

cd rtf2latex2eUnix-1.0fc1/Unix
cp /usr/share/automake-1.10/config.guess .
./configure && make