[OS X TeX] Why does this hang so = [OT] electronic books

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Oct 28 15:14:42 EDT 2009

The arXiv is certainly a good, if not the best, place to post any
monograph or reasonably advanced text book in mathematics or physics
in pdf format, guaranteeing availability for years to come.

Some books are already offered this way - some in addition to regular
hard covers or out of print editions.

Claus