[OS X TeX] pdftk without Rosetta

Friedrich Vosberg fvosberg at me.com
Fri Sep 4 15:46:10 EDT 2009

Morning.

Does somebody here know whether the PDF toolkit pdftk will enhance to
run without Rosetta on Intel Macs?

I'ld like to abandon all PowerPC ballast on my brandnew Snow Leopard.
But without pdftk I can not work. I need it in a bunch of engines to
print watermarks like SPECIMEN, DRAFT, COPY into some printouts.

Or do you know a way to do that without pdftk but unchanging the
original PDF files?

TIA and kind regards, Friedrich
--
Windows, c'est un peu comme le beaujolais nouveau: a chaque nouvelle
cuvee on sait que ce sera degueulasse, mais on en prend quand meme,