[OS X TeX] Mac Pointers and Images

Christopher Allen Christopher.T.Allen.95 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Thu Sep 10 07:00:39 EDT 2009

On 9/10/09 4:46 AM, "Peter Dyballa" <Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE> wrote:

> Am 10.09.2009 um 06:05 schrieb Christopher Allen:
>
>> (Am I incorrect that "alias" is Apple's term for a pointer?)
>

> Yes and no. ...

Thanks, Peter!!! That was such a wonderful response. I really appreciate the
effort that went into it.

> And consider to convert the EPS files to PDF and use pdftex directly!

I had tried pdftex but wasn't happy with a couple small differences between
pspicture and the altered version for pdftex. For example, the altered
version wraps the pspicture with a new boundary which actively prevents some
of the formatting I've used. As I use pspicture extensively I gave up. I now
use Pixen to change images I need to EPS files.

Chris