[OS X TeX] Syntax coloring of .dtx files

Chris Skeels Chris.Skeels at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Sep 10 16:39:52 EDT 2009

..dtx is just one of the extensions dealt with by TeX mode (unless I have
added .dtx to the list of extensions that TeX mode works with myself at some
stage in the past).  Yes, comments are coloured red but the .dtx files I
checked were not entirely composed of comments.  In any event, I can see how
you might want smarter colouring than what is offered.

Cheers, Chris.