[OS X TeX] Selecting a formula

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 09:55:47 EDT 2009

On Sep 12, 2009, at 6:39 AM, Claus Gerhardt wrote:

> Alain,
>
> I am afraid you didn't read the instructions.

You are so right. Well, at least half right: as I had read the
instructions for the exclusive . . .

> When using the inclusive script the cursor has to be set right
> before the first $ sign not after it.

. . .  and, of course, had assumed they worked for the inclusive too.

> On my machine the Find window will be closed when the script has
> finished. It is the same behaviour as in a manual find when hitting
> return.

Mm . . .  Don't know about that. But as I said, I just tucked the
Find window on the other screen and ALL IS WELL. Already saved a lot
of time and wear.

>> So, very, very grateful and most happy regards
>> --schremmer

which bears repeating