[OS X TeX] TeXShop preview toolbar on Snow Leopard

Timothy Van Zandt tvz1 at zandtwerk.org
Thu Sep 24 17:01:05 EDT 2009

There are two replies by people who can't reproduce the problem, and here's a
third.

What I reported was on a 15" macbook pro (which I don't have with me at the
moment). Now at home running Snow Leopard on an 24", the problem is fixed. On
this imac, the problem occurred immediately after upgrading. However, after
customizing the toolbar, then quiting and restarting, the toolbar came back; I
cannot reproduce the problem anymore.

Tomorrow I'll check again the macbook to see if the problem has persisted.

tim