[OS X TeX] htlatex/gs trouble

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Sep 25 04:53:26 EDT 2009

Am 25.09.2009 um 08:34 schrieb Jan Hegewald:

> Is it ghostscript, image magic or htlatex?

It's a Ghostscript error (see the last line of your citation),
because Imagemagick's convert uses Ghostscript and other programmes
for some conversions. Can you still run htlatex from gwTeX?
Ghostscript 8.63 has some bugs...

Can you afford to download and install the MacTeX 2009 test
distribution? It has Ghostscript 8.70 and will substitute 8.63 with
this version.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

When people run around and around in circles we say they are crazy.
When planets do it we say they are orbiting.