[OS X TeX] capitalization solution in bibtex bib files

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Mon Sep 28 23:08:33 EDT 2009

On Sep 28, 2009, at 6:35 PM, Alan Litchfield wrote:

> Is there not the chance that a long title will not wrap correctly at
> the end
> of a line if the whole title is enclosed in braces? That is, the
> title will
> extend into the margin.

I don't think so.  In a trivial test using BibDesk's preview (natbib/
apalike), this is not the case; braces have no effect on wrapping.  It
limits you to a single capitalization style, though, regardless of
what your .bst supports.

There was a recent thread on this in c.t.t. here:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.text.tex/browse_thread/thread/6a87ba8daa7c7a11/68c6033ecea1dabf?#68c6033ecea1dabf