[OS X TeX] Re: gnu fmt, or equivalent, for TeX?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Apr 1 10:55:34 EDT 2010

Am 01.04.2010 um 15:40 schrieb Ramón Figueroa-Centeno:

> what I would really find useful is if I could just reformat a
> "region".

What I just tried: I copied an excerpt from a LaTeX file into a test
file. No valid LaTeX file. Then I applied the AUCTeX one-liner on it.
"Formatted."

So: mark that region in TeX Shop, invoke an Apple-script on it which
saves the text region to a file, which is then formatted by the one-
liner, and finally overwrite the (still?) marked region with the new
contents of the file!

--
Greetings

   Pete

Inside every small problem is a large problem struggling to get out.
				– Second Law of Blissful Ignorance