[OS X TeX] PDF Compatibility?

Sam Bradley sam.bradley at me.com
Thu Apr 1 20:10:16 EDT 2010

I am writing a biography of my mother using TexShop 2.33 running on an iMac with OS X 10.6.3 operating system.  I am wanting to formally publish the resulting document using the Blurb micropublishing web site.  They are telling me that they accept PDF files submitted in PDF/X-3:2002 format set with Acrobat 4 (PDF1.3) compatibility.

I have no idea how to confirm that TexShop compiles my .tex file to this resulting .pdf file format.  Any ideas?  Thanks.  Sam.....

Sam Bradley
Vicksburg, MS
sam.bradley at me.com