[OS X TeX] MLA-style Template

Adam M. Goldstein z_californianus-dated-1270655754.8926e6 at shiftingbalance.org
Fri Apr 2 11:55:46 EDT 2010

On Apr 2, 2010, at 10:13 AM, Nathan Paxton wrote:

<snip>

> 	I feel obligated (since no one else has that I can recall) to mention BibDesk. Open-source, uses Bibtex, Mac-native, developers are on this list, and so forth. Has most of the features you'd want from Endnote or other reference managers. Or did I miss something about why BD wouldn't work?

Thanks for the suggestion---in fact I am the release engineer for BD! As Herb points out in this thread, my initial question was indeed concerning whether there was a nice front end to BibTeX for Windows users. JabRef is cross-platform (Java) and so are the various plug-ins and online reference managers people have brought up in response to my initial question, so maybe they will work. Nonetheless, they are nowhere near as powerful as BD.

Adam M. Goldstein PhD, MSLIS
z_californianus at shiftingbalance.org
http://www.shiftingbalance.org
http://www.twitter.com/shiftingbalance