[OS X TeX] Optimal Solution for an asymptotemk engine

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Apr 9 20:11:52 EDT 2010

On Apr 9, 2010, at 1:25 PM, Berend Hasselman wrote:

> What should be figure 7 is an empty figure environment in your file.
> I now see what's going on: I used the file from the original attachment: "Test pour asymptote.zip"
>
> Berend

Howdy,

Finally found Jean-Claude's original attachment. Don't know why I missed it the first time around. I changed the geometry_dev to just geometry, added my cross references and bibliographic citations and it all seems to work just fine.

Released into the wild. :-)

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)