[OS X TeX] OT: Ancient things (was: Synchronization)

Martin Wilhelm Leidig listwatch at moss.in-berlin.de
Fri Apr 16 05:15:52 EDT 2010

Am 2010-02-22 um 04.50 schrieb Alain Schremmer:
> On Feb 21, 2010, at 9:53 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>> As noted in a later message... He's using an OLD gwTeX based of
>> teTeX.
>
> What do you mean OLD? My tex is in good company: my house is from
> 1884. my truck is a young 1998, my mac is a ??? PPC and I am ....
> forget that.

Well, that’s not really old.  My family’s house is documented back to
the 14th century (we are entitled to carry shield and spear in defense
of the city walls of Kulmbach ;-), I live in a town founded by the
Romans in 89 (and made a civitas in 98), my last car was a Saab 900i
from 1990 (sold last year, still running), my work Macs are a PB G4
and a PowerMac G5 (and I sometimes use a Quadra 840AV).  Even so I’m
using a constantly updated TeXlive 2009.  ;-)

… with regards from Ladenburg:

-MWL-
--
Martin Wilhelm Leidig, Nadlerstr. 6, D-68526 Ladenburg, Germany
Professional TeXing, TeXnical counselling, and TeX hacking