[OS X TeX] texdoc

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Apr 18 14:07:11 EDT 2010

Am 18.04.2010 um 16:49 schrieb Denis Chabot:

> Does this mean my distribution is not installed properly, or that I
> neglected to set an option or something?

Obviously the search path to executables is not correctly set in your
command line tool...

You might consider to either create a rather empty executable ENGINE
file, just containing

	echo "The search path TeXShop knows most probably is: $PATH"

or add this line to any working ENGINE file. On executing this ENGINE
file in TeXShop the search path would be printed into TeXShop's console.

--
Greetings

   Pete

A morning without coffee is like something without something else.