[OS X TeX] Bibdesk and the Symbols

Sr Sur igaoss at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 18:13:07 EDT 2010

Ok Pete!!, Totally Agree with you!!!!...

A terrible mistake!!! Confusing moon landigs.. some Tour de France
Winner.... with Angström..... A terrible mistake for a Biochemist.... I'm
thinking seriously that my PhD Thesis repsort will over with me!!!... or my
mind.. Perhaps... I need a Hollydays!!!

Any way, I found a way to put it without problems \r{A}...
I Think that is a correct symbol to the Angstrom unit, don't you think?

thanks!!

On 20 April 2010 22:47, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at web.de> wrote:

> Am 20.04.2010 um 19:43 schrieb Sr Sur:
>
>  \AA (armstrong)
>>

> It's not related to a moon landing or some left-wing guy, holding all the
> airplanes down in Europe. It has to do with a Swedish physicist, Anders
> Jonas Ångström (loosely related to our German [or Austrian?] Ernst
> Röhm-Topf).
>
> --
> Greetings
>
>  Pete
>
> A child of five could understand this!  Fetch me a child of five.

> TeX FAQ: http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq
> List Reminders and Etiquette: http://email.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/

Atte: Sr. Sur