[OS X TeX] TexShop Adding Control P into document

Mervyn Thomas mervyn.thomas at emphron.com
Wed Apr 21 18:16:27 EDT 2010

Hi
I am experiencing a really odd problem when editing large files.
Control-P characters are added into the document; they are not visible
from within TexShop, but I can see them if I open the document with
Emacs. I am using version 2.33, Tex-Live 2009. I am running on Snow
Leopard.  Once the problem starts it keeps on happening.

Please excuse me if this is a well known issue - I searched but could
find nothing about it.

This really is a lovely product, I am very grateful to the developers.
Mervyn

Mervyn R. Thomas D.Phil
Partner - Biostatistics
Emphron Informatics Pty Ltd