[OS X TeX] Strange Behavior in TeXShop

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Aug 1 08:23:55 EDT 2010

On Jul 31, 2010, at 11:51 PM, Louis Talman wrote:

> On Jul 31, 2010, at 9:46 PM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:
>
>> Check the value set in the Appearance panel of System Preferences.  I think this changed in Snow Leopard; for some reason, Apple decided those values should apply to the per-application menus as well as the Apple menu.
>
> That's fixed it.  Thanks.
>

> --Lou Talman
>  Department of Mathematical & Computer Sciences

Howdy,

that is probably the default setting. There is also a hidden preference that you should be able to set if you want the TeXShop value to be different from the System Wide value: e.g., to set the limit to 15 use

defaults write TeXShop NSRecentDocumentsLimit 15

which is what I use.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)