[OS X TeX] latex2rtf 2.1.1 r1114 (2010-03-16 08:56 UTC) error on run

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Tue Aug 3 17:37:41 EDT 2010

Hi,

On 4/08/2010, at 9:15 AM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:

> On Aug 3, 2010, at 1:02 PM, Alan T Litchfield wrote:
>
>> On 4/08/2010, at 7:47 AM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:
>>
>>> How did you install it?  This looks like a packaging problem, not
>>> a latex2rtf problem.
>>>
>> No, this is the package you referenced on TeX on Mac OS X mailing
>> list earlier.
>
> Okay.  I asked for 10.5 testers, but no one ever responded.  I've
> updated the package with (hopefully) the correct incantation for
> 10.5, so let me know if this works or not:
>
> http://files.me.com/amaxwell/0xl1uy

Yep. That one returned the same output on a fairly complex file as the
installation I have on 10.6.* :)

When I try to open with TextEdit or Word I get this error on both
systems (10.5.* and 10.6.*):
"The document “foo.rtf” could not be opened. The file is not in the
right format."

Looking at the last line in a text editor I see that it failed on a
longtable and the conversion was truncated with no last line to
complete the rtf file.

Cheers
Alan
--