[OS X TeX] Selecting Textual Part of a Line wo Carriage Return

cfrees at imapmail.org cfrees at imapmail.org
Tue Aug 3 18:35:35 EDT 2010

On Tue 3rd Aug, 2010 at 17:25, Herbert Schulz seems to have written:

> On Aug 3, 2010, at 5:16 PM, <cfrees at imapmail.org> wrote:

>>> Howdy,
>>>
>>> It's not defined by TeXshop but rather by the OS and you're not going to change it. Try it in Mail or TextEdit.
>>>
>>> Why are you Option Triple Clicking? Just Triple Click. Doesn't that do the same thing?
>>
>> Neither work here. Triple click just selects and unselects a word
>> rapidly. Option triple click does the same.
>>
>> If the files you are copying from and to are plain text and if there is
>> any sort of pattern to the names of the files you're copying to, it
>> would be much easier and probably more accurate to just script it,
>> wouldn't it?
>>
>> - cfr
>
> Howdy,
>
> What version of TeXShop? What version of OS X? What localization (it may be different for different localizations)?

2.36. 10.4.11 PPC. Localisation of TS: English. (OS localisation is a
bit more complex Welsh > UK English > English in order of preference.
Basically English.)

I always find the easiest way to do this is <move to start of line>,
ctrl-k, ctrl-y, <move to paste point> ctrl-y. This *does* work!

Thanks,
cfr