[OS X TeX] Tex to rtf converter

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Wed Aug 4 17:59:35 EDT 2010

On Aug 4, 2010, at 2:42 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> I guess I deserve this.

We all take turns deserving it, if not here than elsewhere :).  The smart-questions one is a bit snotty, but still useful.

> All I can say is that I have tried, several times in fact, but, being terminally terminal-challenged, have only been able to use SimpleTeX4ht on a rather simple document and with only partial results.

Well, now we know that you've tried /something/, but this still isn't a specific problem statement [1, 2].  Definitely leave out the terminally-challenged part [3], especially since Terminal and TeXShop engines are not the same thing; it's not clear which is giving you problems.  If it's TeXShop engines, Herb's posts ought to help a lot.

[1] http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#explicit
[2] http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise
[3] http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#id382403