[OS X TeX] Tex to rtf converter

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 18:55:43 EDT 2010

On Aug 4, 2010, at 6:26 PM, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 05.08.2010 um 00:15 schrieb Alain Schremmer:
>
>> I had assumed that
>>
>> 	#!/bin/tcsh -f
>> 	set path=($path <path to executables of your TeX distribution>
>> <path to where latex2html was installed>)
>> 	latex2html "$1"
>>
>> was part on an engine you were already using.
>
> It's the complete ENGINE file.

I am duly amazed. All that remains for me to do, then, is:

-- to locate the "executables of your TeX distribution" (which is
still TeTeX)
-- to install latex2html

> Of course it has some less parts then the engine inside your car.

These days I only got a truck. Long gone are the days of the Alpine
Renaults

> Therefore an ENGINE files works reliably.

Once it works.

> And does not pollute the planet.

At least not as directly. And dry-stone walls don't at all.

Best regards
--schremmer